Powerhouse streetwear company KITH is celebrating their 5th anniversary in the best way possible; by creating an impressive collection with Parisian retailer, Colette. KITH wanted to honor the muse that helped their brand gain so much success. After visiting Colette’s flagship store in Paris, Ronnie Fieg couldn’t get enough of the lifestyle vibe the company created which included a food store and street vibe on the first floor and a high fashion atmosphere on the third. Today, the KITH store features a cereal bar, an exclusive VIP room for friends and family, and 750 dangling white cast Air Jordan IIs that hang from the ceiling to create a unique environment and equally memorable shopping experience.
The collaborative apparel line consists of sneakers, hoodies, and jackets available in Colette’s signature color, cobalt blue. The two companies also teamed up with Beats by Dre to create Powerbeats and a Pill, and Puma to design the special-edition Ronnie Fieg x Colette x Puma Blaze of Glory & Disc Blaze. The line is being featured by no other than hip-hop star and rapper, Fabolous. Check out the release dates of the collection and get a sneak peak of the rapper wearing the anticipated line below!
- June 13th- Beats by Dre Powerbeats and a Pill
- June 15th- Puma Blaze of Glory sneakers (Colette flagship store only)
- June 16th- Puma Blaze of Glory sneakers (online and at KITH’s store)
- June 17th- Apparel collection (Colette flagship store only)
- June 18th- Apparel collection (online and at KITH’s store)