Royal Blue Apparel has been in the clothing wholesale business for the past 16 years. We are constantly at the forefront of design and technology in the apparel industry, which is why we have extended our website to include B2B orders.
Using premium fabrics, we constantly strive to bring quality and comfort at a fair price in every product we bring to market. We specialize in popular streetwear and urban fashion for men & women.
We currently supply to a wide variety of domestic and international customers, so stores near and far can have access to our merchandise. If you are interested in registering, please follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Create an account on the wholesale registration page at the following link: http://bit.ly/rbwholesale
2. Upon submission, you will be emailed a confirmation of your registration.
3. Our Operations team will reply via email or phone within 1-2 business days to verify your account.
4. Once verified and approved, sign in with the email and password you registered with to access all wholesale pages.
With our online portal, you can restock items on your schedule and not rely on tradeshows or company business hours to run your store.
Can’t make it to your regional tradeshow, but still looking to save? We will discount products periodically, so check the online wholesale store for the latest updates.
When you have a verified account, your order history is stored and accessible online. You can easily keep track of your online orders by opening your Account information and viewing the Orders section to see all your previous purchases by date.
We will be publishing insightful apparel specific research to help you make more informed buying decisions. Check the website periodically for the latest updates.
Custom shipping options are available. Follow the instructions below to customize your shipping method.
1. After logging into your verified wholesale account, add items into your cart, and click the Checkout button in your cart.
2. Fill out your shipping address, then click “Continue to shipping method."
3. Under “Shipping method,” select any FedEx option. This will not be your final shipping method. A customer representative will contact you to finalize your shipping method.
4. Click "Continue to payment method."
5. Under “Payment method,” select the option that says “Order Completion with Royal Blue Representative.” With this option selected, you will not be charged the amount shown as your total at this time.
6. Click "Complete order."
7. A representative will reach out to you to finalize your order with your preferred shipping carrier and payment.
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org