The Knights Hoodie is made of a contemporary and trendy fabric called Scuba. Loosely inspired by the fabric used by deep-sea divers, this fashion Scuba has a layer of neoprene sponge bonded between two layers of polyester fabric. Due to the spongy nature of Scuba, the Knights Hoodie will appear baggy when worn but this is actually an essential aspect of how to wear this style. The Scuba fabric will trap heat but unlike real Scuba, it is not waterproof (so please don’t go deep diving with them on). The front and back water-based print recalls the age of the Prince in Shining Armor. The armor print on the actual hood completes the knight look.
- 100% Polyester Neoprene and Bonded Fabric (Scuba)
- Front, Back, and Hood Water-Based Knight’s Armor Print
- Relaxed Fit
- PU Hoodie Draw Cords
- Side Pockets
- Opposite-Color Elastic Rib Waistband and Cuff Opening
- Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
- Note Some Creasing May Appear from Wear. This is Normal.